Wednesday, March 12, 2008

I'm Waiting...

Where's Elmo? There he is!!! We are brothers forever!!!
I'm waiting while my homemade dinner of fish sticks are cooking in the oven.

I'm waiting for them to hurry up and get crispy so my kiddles can blow on them because they know they are hot.

I'm waiting for my clothes to dry, while still on my body, so that I don't have to change my clothes again.

I'm waiting for my hubby to get home from teaching so I can let him know I love him with a simple kiss.

I'm waiting for tomorrow to come when Grammy Jo comes to play with me and my kiddles.

I'm waiting for Friday to come so I can 'officially' wish my Lil' Peanut her 2nd birthday, but her first birthday with us!

I'm waiting for the day when I know I will be everything that I am suppose to be to jesus.

I'll be waiting, always in anticipation yet will enjoy the moment when it comes...

Peace within-


0 comments: