Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I Love You Song...by kim written in 2005

“i love you”

this heart and this life
is wandering among this world
not always sure where i’m headed
but you have your eyes on me

with the air so cold
and my breath caught in my throat
i take you in and you freshen me - and i say. . .

i love you
i love you
i love you
(3x)

with the sun peeking through the mist
the morning’s here to greet me
the trees, they whisper your name
deeper within me - and i say. . .

i love you
i love you
i love you
(3x)

the inconsistency of my life
breaks your very heart
spirit, you’ve got a hold on me
no matter i may stray
you embrace me

my words are few and simply said
my heart deeply inspired by you
oh, my voice calls out to you
you complete me - and i say. . .

i love you
i love you
i love you
(3x)

bridge:
i don’t always understand
i can’t even pretend to fully know you
but you keep stepping in
to free me (last 2 lines - 2x)

oh my lord, oh my god
oh my father i love you
(3x)

i love you
i love you
i love you
(1x)

0 comments: