Friday, March 30, 2007

I'm Back To Blogging... As a new Momma!

Well, I apparently couldn't stay away from blogging that long. I know I have so much in this little brain of mine that just has to come out.

But now I have a greater and more exciting reason to be blogging... I became a Momma!

So this new blog will be writings and musings about being a mom, a somewhat-adjusted human being (at least in my mind-ha!ha!), and what my big, big world has in store for me and my family.

Be patient, as I will not be able to blog as often as I'd like. My boys are basically twins (currently 9 & 8 months respectively) when it comes to caring for them. So... My time is filled to the max but I'm hoping to get some of the craziness down some how.

Hope you'll return time and time again and take in what's said, with a bit of humor, on the side.

0 comments: