Wednesday, October 24, 2007

We've Added One More To Our Little Family!


Okay, so now Lil' Peanut is ours to keep forever and ever!

Now we have our very own spitfire and the third girl grandchild of both our families.

We are so thrilled and feel extremely blessed that both of our kiddles have come by way of unusual circumstances and so quickly.

She is 19mos to N's 15mos but she is definitely smaller than he but feisty. We are in trouble...

I never really thought I'd actually be raising a girl. I just pretty much had hoped for only boys and if a girl were to come along, then she'd better not be a girly girl.

So, actually, I am in luck because our Lil' Peanut is not one so far. Hopefully she'll remain a tomboy like me until long after she has found a man to marry and has kids of her own.

Because I have no idea what to do with a girly girl other than to tell her to 'toughen up' and 'stop that whining, please!'

I know I will deal with it all as our lives unfold. And, who knows, maybe I'll enjoy the girly girl side of hers (secretively living vicariously through her in that manner).

Oh, and she is already a telephone talker. Now we are really in for trouble...

Oh, the joys we will have loving, caring for and enjoying our Lil' Peanut grow up.

Welcome to our family, Lil' Peanut!

I love you so very much!

Your Momma

By the way, Lil' Peanut, this is just some of the family you will be associated with...




0 comments: