Thursday, September 27, 2007

This Munchkin Is A Hoot!

Oh, to know this creature of mine is to experience great happiness and enjoyment from just watching him!

He is just an amazing, funny, silly and busy, busy little creature.

I just love his laughter, his great smile and that twinkle in his eye that will be haunting Mh and me until he moves out on his own. It could get scary...

If he will be anything like me, then we are in trouble. I was a dare devil, athletic, and adventurous. And my mom's famous line for me was... 'Don't do anything stupid!'.

Eesh! I know I'll be hearing myself say that to him one of these days.

But if he is anything like his daddy, my quiet, unassuming, and geeky husband, then he's going to be better off. Hahaha!

To look at N, one may think he will be a football player or an American Gladiator or Sumo Wrestler. But one can never tell just yet. His personality is big but he could very well be an analyst, a mechanical or electrical engineer or a bike repairman. Who knows...

I look forward to seeing what becomes of N. But if nothing else, I wish for him to enjoy life, respect all people, become what god has created him to be, and remember where he came from. Of course, there is always more I want for him but those are just a few of the things at this very moment in time. It could change tomorrow...

But for now I just get to enjoy every minute with him and am so honored to be his momma.

I love you, N!!

Love always your Momma.

2 comments:

Bola Moyo said...

What a GREAT picture! He looks like a lot of fun. We want to come down and visit, but it looks like it won't be until after D returns from Malawi in Jan. Boo hoo. -That Lady

iteachangels said...

Oh...Kim...your little N is ADORABLE! I just love reading your blog. Thank you for keeping us posted! I love you!