Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Feeling Discombobulated!


Well, it's been a bit of time since my last entry and, as the title states, I am feeling quite discombobulated. I actually wasn't sure I had spelled it correctly, so I went to Webster on line and found I still can spell even at 1:30 in the morning. Eesh! Not sure if that is something to be that proud of... Hmm...

I actually have a lot to share but the things in my head and in my heart are not cooperating and thus nothing is coming out. Dang!

Each day seems to bring a sense of routine for N and me and that's good because he needs that. He fortunately is good about taking his nap(s) during the day. It's the night time sleep he has decided to keep us on our toes about.

Actually, it's been interesting since M left us because N started doing what M used to do during his night time sleep: Waking up to play or playing the 'I don't want you to put me back in the crib even if I was sound asleep just seconds ago.', or whatever else he thinks up. Before M left, N was the great sleeper of the night. So we've decided that N didn't want us to miss M too much so he'd take on this little aspect of his nature. Very cute, N! Very cute!

I am awake because N woke up wanting snuggle time and a bottle but then I couldn't go back to sleep, and since I have so much 'stuff' within, I thought I'd try to journal a bit.

It's not really helping, cause what I want to say isn't what is being put down. This is just the fluff stuff.

I guess I'll call it a night since nothing, of great significance, is coming out of this ol' brain.

1 comments:

Bola Moyo said...

Hi Momma :)
I've been thinking of you and was about to call you. But Dust just asked me to watch him play music at an open mic, so I'm running out the door. I'll try to call you in the next day or so. Hope you're all hanging in there.

Love,
Cara