Thursday, August 21, 2008

friendship, friendship!

okay, this was a poem i sent to my friend in portland, oregon. she had written me/us an amazing email and i needed to respond to her. so here it is...

*********

creative soul with perfectionist tendencies

leader of a pack yet also possesses a quiet voice

organized yet unorganized

tipsy and yet not drunk often

laugh-out-loud laughter but can silently laugh at self

big toe curled up but not necessarily light on her feet

big idea thinker and yet constantly figuring out the smaller details

blue dog painting or jack johnson meet and greet back stage

light traveler with a very heavy heart

changes important or don't give a damn

you say this I'll say that and together we'll come to the same conclusion usually

lover of many things, animals, fauna, flora but hater of people who don't give a damn

musical soul who married the soul of a music man

great smile, great teeth, great skin, great boobs - damn, i hate you

love me for me and may not like all of me but yet willing to be my friend and i your friend

thank you, cara!

i sure miss you and love you, friend.

your friendship is my pleasure, always: Kim


**********

I hope this poem expresses how much I appreciate you....

0 comments: