Saturday, December 15, 2007

Brothers and Sister...


N, M and Lil' Peanut...

I just love this new Flip Video unit! It has allowed me to catch a few videos and easily place them in my blog. I didn't have to be a techie to figure it out. Well, that's not really true. Mh had to install the program and all the things that it required one to do, in order for the Flip Video to function appropriately. I just needed to know how and where to put the USB cable in to the laptop and upload. The latter was the easy part. Thank goodness for a techie/geek of a hubby He's the best!

I love being able to see my kiddles in action. It just brings great joy to me! I hope you also are enjoying them. If not, please feel free to comment on that.

It has been mind boggling to think that we've only had Lil' Peanut for the past two months. That's all. It seems so much longer.

These three keep me/us very busy and when it is only N and Lil' Peanut, the two of them keep me very busy. We run, play, laugh, tickle, dance, attack one another and so much more. Being 40 and having these young kiddles is work. I definitely didn't see myself having this age of kiddles at this ripe old age of 40. I hoped for it in my 20's or 30's. Oh well... I got them now and there's no turning back on my part, ever. What joy!

Motherhood is one of the sweetest parts of my life. Truly.

0 comments: