Tuesday, December 4, 2007

In Bed Thinking...




Oh, I have had so much to say lately but it only comes when I'm just about to pass out with sleep.

I've been getting this whirlwind of topics to write about and then I apparently close my eyes and I am out completely, before I can even think to grab pad and pen to write it all down.

And then I come to the computer to try and write the next day or other and nothing comes out. Bummer.

I think I've started and restarted writing on various topics, only to get frustrated with not saying what I really wanted to say. And what I had conjured up the nights before I passed out.

So, all is lost when it has come to my writings.

Unfortunately, this is all you get to read this time around.

Hopefully my next entry will be a bit more exciting.

Yeehaw!

0 comments: