Monday, December 31, 2007

Quick! Get The Flip Video, Momma...


Daddy, N and Lil' Peanut: 12.30.07

I think I was washing dishes or other and I kept hearing N laughing his belly laugh. I went to get the Flip Video to record it but unfortunately it didn't last as long as I had hoped. But I did get N doing his jabbering that he's been doing as of late. He just cracks us up with it.

This is rare that they were not doing the Smack Down Daddy show (jungle
jim daddy playtime), instead daddy is running the show. I just loved hearing N's laughter and hearing all the commotion. It just makes life a little more sweeter...

I love how mommas and
daddys can play so differently with the same kiddles. I love that their daddy can get different reactions and responses to his and their play and silliness. It too is a sweet sound in this life of ours.

Lil' Peanut cracked me up when she said, 'cheese' to the video camera. She thought I was going to take her picture. It is just so like her to have done that. She is always ready for the camera...

Life is precious and going by so quickly. But thank goodness to photographs and Flip Videos that we can capture a moment in time and remember what was happening at that time and place; and to be able to share it with others. Life is good, as the saying goes.. Indeed it is!

0 comments: