Thursday, August 9, 2007

They ARE Good Looking Boys!!!




I love the fact that all kinds of folks tell us that our boys are so good looking. And they are!
If I had had them myself, then I don't think I'd feel confident enough to boast about their looks, but since I did not create either one of them, I feel I can say thank you without any hesitation at all. It's funny that way...

I know Mh and I would have made beautiful kiddles simply because we are a biracial couple and the mix of our two races, most always make amazingly cute and beautiful babies. But in a way, to know we didn't create these two wonderful creatures just makes it even more special that others compliment on them.

So, I am relishing in the compliments of our oh so cute, beautiful and wonderful boys. AND truly they are...

To my two boys, I love you both so very, very, very much.

Your Momma.

0 comments: