Sunday, February 22, 2009

Freaking Weird...

Okay, now I get it...

I'm realizing that I've had to live close to half my life before I could even begin to truly understand the ways my brain will still plays games with me. My brain making me think, feel and even act as though I am still in my twenties, yet the 'back to reality' side of the brain reminds me that I actually am forty plus one and that is the trickery of this ol' brain that has taken me back to those feelings, those moments and those events of my twenties.

I've caught myself doing that and I must say it was a freaking weird feeling, and a depressing (for a few moments) realization when I came out of that trance-like state or far away place and time.

Life is such an interesting process to say the least...

And getting older is apparently no picnic either...

0 comments: