Tuesday, July 17, 2007

How Could Anyone...



How could anyone not want to have this adorable creature in their lives for good? His Auntie D is just enamored with him and has been since the first time she saw him, just as we all were. Especially, since M was the first of the two boys to enter into our home and hearts.

M melts my heart daily. Just as N does too.

N is going to terribly miss and have a sense of loss without M. And M is going to feel a great sense of loss without N and his momma and daddy for the past year. But time will tell how long it will take before M no longer remembers us or his life before returning to his birth dad.

It breaks my heart to think that that could and may happen but that is human nature and the process of time. I know none of us will EVER forget M. I will have him close to my heart through a necklace, his photos and the memories of his little being.

M, I hope you will some day realize or know how very much we loved you and cared for you while you were a part of our lives. Our hearts will always carry your spirit in and through us as we continue to live out our lives.

M, I can't bear the thought of losing you... The pain is just too much for your momma to take and have to process.

I LOVE YOU, M!!!!!!!

I DON'T WANT TO HAVE TO LET YOU GO AWAY...

I will cry you a river until there no longer are tears to shed.

I will smile every time the winds blows, just thinking of your excitement.

I will giggle when I hear your laughter in the silent moments.

I will cry myself to sleep wanting to hold you.

I will sigh at the thought of your name.

I will never stop loving you for as long as I live.

I will never forget who you were from day three until the day you are returned to your birth dad.

I will always hope to know you as you grow and become who god has created you to be.

I will always pray that you will one day want to look for us and know us once again.

I will never let go of your spirit, as it has and will continue to lift me up from what ever I may struggle with that day or that moment.

I will always, always, always love you more than I deserved to.

I will never stop wanting to be your momma. Never.

I will never forget you. Ever.

I love you, my sweet and precious M.

Love always and forever,
Your momma!

0 comments: