Tuesday, July 31, 2007

I'm All Over The Board...


I can't seem to get my emotions in order.

One minute I feel like hitting something and then the next I feel like I've resolved the reasons for M being returned to his birth dad, and that all is fine. And then I all I want to do is scream out to god-knows-what and flip the bird to whomever is responsible for our situation. And then I'm feeling okay, really and know all is as planned, since the beginning. And then the next, I'm just hopeless. And then elated for M to have his 'real' and biological family for the rest of his life. And then...

Well I'm sure this will go on for the next few months and come in waves of great height and depth.

But at least I know what it is all stemming from. Unlike trying to figure out if it's that time-of the-month or simply hormonal or premenopausal, as my gynecologist has stated I am in the beginnings of this great change, of a woman's life.

Oh well, such is this life as I know it, at 39 years!

0 comments: